When a storm rolls through, a lot of homeowners call us wondering if they need Midland roof hail damage repairs. At Roofs by Nicholas, our experts handle a lot of different kinds of roof hail damage repairs in Midland TX. The following a few ways you can tell whether you need to get in touch with us. Never get on the roof – perform your inspection with a pair of binoculars, while safely on the ground.
8 Ways You Can Tell You May Need Hail Damage Repairs
Here are eight ways you can tell that you may need Midland roof hail damage repairs.
- Dents or divots in metal roofs – If you have a metal roof, you may notice dents or divots in the metal after a hail storm. Get in touch with us for roof hail damage repairs in Midland TX.
- Cracks or splits in shingles – Hail can cause cracks or splits in shingles, which can weaken the roof and lead to further damage if not repaired.
- Damage to gutters or flashing – Hail can also damage gutters and flashing, which can cause leaks and other problems.
- Granule loss – A huge hail storm can knock granules off of asphalt shingles, which can weaken the shingles and make them more susceptible to damage.
- Bruising or discoloration – Hail can cause bruising or discoloration on shingles, which may be visible from the ground.
- Damage to other parts of your home – If you notice damage to other parts of your home, such as siding or windows, this may be a sign that you need roof hail damage repairs in Midland TX.
- Age of the roof – If your roof is old and has not been properly maintained, it may be more susceptible to hail damage.
If you’re unsure whether your roof has been damaged by hail, have a professional roofing contractor assess the damage. They have the expertise to accurately diagnose and repair whatever kinds of problems you may have.
Talk to a professional with Roofs by Nicholas and we’ll tell you for sure whether you need Midland roof hail damage repairs. Call (432) 520-7348 or contact us online to schedule an inspection.