Short of getting on top of your roof – which you should never do – how can you tell for sure whether or not you need Midland roof storm damage repairs. At Roofs by Nicholas, we hope you always contact a professional to check to see if you need roof storm damage repairs in Midland TX. There are far too many risks involved with trying to inspect your own roof.
Signs You Need Roof Repairs
Here are just a few of the many signs that you may need roof storm damage repairs:
- Missing or damaged shingles – If you notice any missing or damaged shingles on your roof, this may be a sign that you need to get in touch with us so that we can perform your roof storm damage repairs in Midland TX.
- Leaks – If you see water dripping from your roof, or notice water stains on your ceiling these are both huge red flags that your home has been affected by the recent storm.
- Debris – After a storm, it is a good idea to check your roof – from the ground – for debris such as branches, leaves, or other debris that may have accumulated. If you can’t see anything, get a pair of binoculars and check again. That’s the best way to tell that you might need roof storm damage repairs in Midland TX.
- Damage to other parts of your home – If you notice damage to other parts of your home, such as siding or gutters, this may be a sign that your roof has also been damaged.
- Age of the roof – When a roof is old and has not been properly maintained, it may be more susceptible to storm damage as a result.
If you notice any of these signs, have a professional roofing contractor assess the damage and determine the best course of action for repairs. Ignoring storm damage can lead to more serious problems, such as leaks or structural damage, which can be costly to repair.
The experts in Midland roof storm damage repairs with Roofs by Nicholas are standing by to help. Call (432) 520-7348 or contact us online.