When people call the Midland tile roofing contractors at Roofs by Nicholas, they have a lot of questions. It’s only natural, since many of them are considering having a new roof installed. Our tile roofing contractors in Midland TX will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have, since we place customer service at the top of our priority list.
How We Do It
If you choose the Midland tile roofing contractors at Roofs by Nicholas for a new roof, we’ll gladly spell out all of the details regarding what to expect. We’ll keep you informed through every phase of the project, and, again, always be available to address any concerns you may have. Here’s some quick information on how our tile roofing contractors in Midland TX typically handle this type of job.
- First, we’ll protect all of your walls, siding and landscaping.
- Next, our tile roofing contractors in Midland TX will begin to take off of the old material.
- We’ll then check for any potential issues in the underlayment. This part of the roof will need to be strong to make sure the new roof will remain solid for years.
- The next step will be to prepare the new roof. This may include installing drip edges. These are parts that will keep rain from getting under the tile.
- Since we obviously get our share of serious weather during the winter, we may also recommend installing ice shields. If you agree, we’ll place them near all connections, including chimneys, pipe flanges and others.
- Next, we’ll install the tile from the bottom to the top of the roof, and then perform a thorough inspection to make sure everything was done exactly right.
- After we clean up our work area, we’ll then perform one more inspection.
The expert Midland tile roofing contractors with Roofs by Nicholas would love to tell you more about what you can expect. Just use our convenient online contact form, or give us a call at (432) 520-7348. We very much look forward to hearing from you.