When it comes to Midland commercial roof construction, you want a company that will not only provide the highest-quality work, but will also take care of your project as soon as possible. At Roofs by Nicholas, we check both of these boxes when we provide commercial roof construction in Midland TX. When you choose us, you can rest assured we’ll do everything we can to minimize impacts on your operations.
What to Expect
It’s only natural that you’d want to have a good idea of what to expect when you choose Roofs by Nicholas for Midland commercial roof construction. Here are a few of the steps we typically perform.
- Preparation – Before commercial roof construction in Midland TX begins, your Roofs by Nicholas roofing contractors will typically prepare the site by removing any existing roofing material and making any necessary repairs to the roof deck.
- Installation of the underlayment – A layer of underlayment is typically installed over the roof deck to provide additional protection and to act as a moisture barrier.
- Installation of the roofing material – The roofing material, such as shingles, tiles, or metal panels, is then installed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Flashing installation – Flashing is used to seal areas where the roofing material meets other parts of the building, such as chimneys, skylights, and vents. Flashing is a very important component of commercial roof construction in Midland TX. The reason is that it prevents water from entering the building through these areas.
- Final inspection – Once the roofing material is installed, the roofing contractor will conduct a final inspection to ensure that the roof is properly installed and that there are no issues that need to be addressed.
It’s important to note that the installation process may take several days or longer depending on the size of the roof and the complexity of the project. It’s a good idea to discuss the installation process with the roofing contractor in advance so you know what to expect.
Talk to a Roofs by Nicholas representative for more information on Midland commercial roof construction. You can use our online form or call (432) 520-7348.